Tuesday, 30 August 2016


BLOG COMMENTING

30/8/16
Today during reading time our class is learning how to comment on a blog post…

We have agreed that we must write:
1- Something we liked
2- What we think they need help on
3- A personal comment…

Here is Oceayarn’s comment on Naidenes blog!
We think she did AWESOME ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿ˜‡

Nice work Naidene I like the way your sentences start with a capital letter and they end with a full stop. I like how you described winter. I would love to actually do this right now, eating soup in bed. I can Visualize it right now, it's putting a picture in my head. Keep up the good work Naidene!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you gave naidene a lot of feed back and i like how you said that you can visualise right now eating soup in bed keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the class is always doing stuff to learn more about writing and their going to learn more at intermediate college and university too thanks for the help that your giving the children at school.From Chrystal.

    ReplyDelete