Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Apple crumble by Mason

WALT : Retell a past event.
WILF: correct sequence of events.

No school work today we're cooking Miss Wihongi
shouted. Solid bo I thought to myself. Rm 3 gets  to
cook. I love custard. “Mason” Miss Wihongi called.  I

hurried to the back of the class and shoved on the light blue gloves. I snatched a sharp potato peeler from the stack. I held my juicy apple in my other hand. I started to peel. Yes all the skin is off the apple. I slice it in half then into quarters. I cut the core out then I sliced it thin. I throw my load of apple into the huge round pot. The apple is ready to stew. Off to the staffroom we sprint I mixed sugar and butter together then flour. It looked like stuffing. I evenly sprinkled this on top of the stewed apples. I slid it into the oven. It smelt like heaven I glared into the oven. The bubble reminded me of Ngawha. “Its ready whanau. Haere mai ki te kai”. Miss Wihongi shouted. I hurried to snatch a colourful bowl and waited for everyone else. I slowly scooped a huge mouthful. Yummy I thought. What a beautiful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment